Press release from PR Newswire
CommVault Honors 2013 Global PartnerAdvantage Award Winners
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
CommVault Honors 2013 Global PartnerAdvantage Award Winners08:30 EDT Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Service Providers and Reseller Partners Demonstrate Excellence in Delivering Modern Data Management Solutions that Lower Costs and Increase Operational Efficiency
OCEANPORT, N.J., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT)
CommVault honored its global partners at its second annual worldwide Partner of the Year Awards program held last Thursday evening at the company's worldwide sales kickoff event in Miami. These awards recognize partners for outstanding success in modernizing data and information management for customers, exceeding business goals and providing superior sales, services and support of CommVault® Simpana® software.
CommVault's 2013 Partner of the Year Award recipients, by region, are:
- Global Support Partner of the Year
- OnX -- Rising Star Partner of the Year
- Rackspace -- MSP/Cloud Partner of the Year
- Forsythe Technology -- Professional Services Partner of the Year
- CDW -- Americas Partner of the Year
- Datacore -- Rising Star Partner of the Year
- ADN -- MSP/Cloud Partner of the Year
- Oriium -- Professional Services Partner of the Year
- Fujitsu -- EMEA Partner of the Year
- Uniadex -- Rising Star Partner of the Year
- Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) -- MSP/Cloud Partner of the Year
- Macro Data Solutions -- Professional Services Partner of the Year
- Hitachi Data Systems -- APAC Partner of the Year
CommVault's channel continues to remain at the center of the company's go-to-market strategy, with partner involvement in more than 80 percent of CommVault's worldwide software revenues. Recognizing partner contributions reinforces CommVault's strong commitment to building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships that drive business growth and enable global market penetration. Working together, CommVault and its partners leverage their combined products, solutions, resources, and expertise to build successful relationships with customers worldwide, satisfying increasing customer demand for innovative and efficient data management solutions.
- Ralph Nimergood, Vice President, Worldwide Partner & Programs, CommVault "CommVault's partners are foundational to our global business growth objectives and the success of our joint customers. Today's enterprises are faced with many unique challenges in trying to manage data and information lifecycle challenges resulting from the explosion of mobility, cloud and big data initiatives. The PartnerAdvantage award winners clearly demonstrate their unwavering commitment to helping customers solve these modern data management challenges; our commitment to enhancing the total partner experience and ensuring their success has never been stronger."
- Louis Gervais, Regional Director, Virtual Infrastructure Solutions, Compugen Inc. "We are honored by our second consecutive Global Support Partner of the Year recognition from CommVault. From day one, our relationship with CommVault has been based on mutual commitment, and Compugen is fully invested in delivering world-class service to CommVault and its customers. Notably, as Hurricane Sandy approached the eastern U.S. seaboard and CommVault's headquarters, the Compugen support team was enlisted to help keep CommVault's global customer support operations up and running. Working with CommVault's global support organization, Compugen was a key contributor in providing ongoing exceptional support to our thousands of customers. We are proud of the level of support we provide and the quality of the relationship that we have developed with CommVault. We owe this success to everyone at Compugen who has been involved in this partnership from its inception."
- What our Partners of the Year are saying about their relationship with CommVault
- CommVault PartnerAdvantage? Program
- CommVault® Simpana® 10 Software
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Follow CommVault on Facebook
- Join CommVault on LinkedIn
- Watch CommVault videos on YouTube
About CommVault A singular vision ? a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs ? guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amend and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements. The development and timing of any product release as well as any of its features or functionality remain at our sole discretion.
©1999-2013 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Simpana OnePass, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, IntelliSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, CommVault Edge, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
For further information: Kevin Komiega, CommVault, 978-834-6898, email@example.com, https://twitter.com/kevinkomiega, Liem Nguyen, CommVault, 732-728-5370, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://twitter.com/liemnguyen, Investor Relations Contact: Michael Picariello, CommVault, 732-728-5380, email@example.com