Press release from Business Wire
MGE Energy Issues May 2013 'Inside View'
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
MGE Energy Issues May 2013 'Inside View'10:15 EDT Wednesday, May 22, 2013
MADISON, Wis. (Business Wire) -- MGE Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGEE) today published its investor newsletter Inside View with the following topics.
A report from MGE Energy's 2013 Annual Meeting:
- MGE Energy: Committed to long-term investor value
- Rate freeze provides cost certainty for customers
- 37 years of dividend increases
- Financial strength receives high ratings
- Market value more than doubled
- Technology for the next generation
- Building transportation infrastructure
- MGE's environmental improvements, increased generation
- Top level Green Tier participant
- Building upon our strong electric system
- Distribution management system
The newsletter is available on MGE Energy's website at: http://www.mgeenergy.com/insideview
Inside View is published periodically to provide investors with information about MGE Energy and its primary subsidiary Madison Gas and Electric.
About MGE Energy
MGE Energy is an investor-owned public utility holding company headquartered in the state capital of Madison, Wis. It is the parent company of Madison Gas and Electric, which generates and distributes electricity in Dane County, Wis., and purchases and distributes natural gas in seven south-central and western Wisconsin counties.
MGE Energy's assets total approximately $1.6 billion. It has 688 employees, more than 36,000 stockholders of record and its 2012 revenues were $541 million.
Investor relations contact
Director - Shareholder Services and Treasury Management
608-252-4723 | email@example.com
Manager - Media Relations
608-252-7907 | firstname.lastname@example.org