Press release from Business Wire
Comcast Cable Announces Promotions in Business Services and Communications & Data Services
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Comcast Cable Announces Promotions in Business Services and Communications & Data Services10:13 EDT Thursday, April 18, 2013
PHILADELPHIA (Business Wire) -- Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK), a global media and technology company, announced today several employee promotions to Vice President and Senior Vice President positions in Comcast Cable's Business Services and Communications & Data Services departments.
Comcast Cable is pleased to recognize the following promotions:
Communications & Data Services:
- Susan Jin Davis has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Strategic Services for Communications & Data Services. Susan oversees strategic partnerships related to Comcast's Voice and High-Speed Internet services including carrier management, emergency services, and online safety and security, operational compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and product management of Internet Essentials.
- Dennis Mathew has been promoted to Vice President, New Businesses. Dennis oversees Xfinity Home Product Management including the deployment of product enhancements, driving operational improvements, managing cross-functional initiatives and lifecycle management.
- Sharmila Ravi has been promoted to Vice President, Product Operations for Communications and Data. Sharmila oversees high-speed data product operations, speeds, customer premises equipment initiatives, Voice and cross-platform products.
- Robert Slinkard has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Product Management for Communications & Data Services. Rob is responsible for Comcast's Xfinity Internet broadband service, overseeing the product strategy, lifecycle management and business operations.
- Daniel Carr has been promoted to Vice President, Sales Operations. Dan is responsible for developing and directing the planning and execution of initiatives to support the success of Comcast Business Services, including: Sales Operations, Sales Support, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Engineering and Federal Government.
- Robert J. Lincavage has been promoted to Vice President, Technical Support. Rob oversees customer care and service assurance for Comcast Business enterprise customers, provides strategic oversight for small business customer support, and manages vendor relationships for the Operations organization.
- Lisa J. Panepinto has been promoted to Vice President, Performance Management. Lisa is responsible for budgeting, business intelligence, workforce management, performance improvement, along with call center telecom and technology platforms for Comcast Business Operations.
- Shelby S. Royal has been promoted to Vice President, Employee Communications. Shelby is responsible for the internal communications strategy and change management efforts to inform, engage and motivate employees to achieve Comcast Business Services' organizational goals.
- Karen E. Schmidt has been promoted to Vice President, Enterprise Marketing for Comcast Business Services. Karen develops and manages integrated product and field marketing strategies for Comcast's enterprise business portfolio, including its hosted PBX Voice Edge solution and its full suite of Ethernet data services.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit http://www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.
Katie Lubenow, 215-286-5691