Press release from Business Wire
Comcast Cable Announces Promotions to Senior Level Positions
Monday, June 10, 2013
Comcast Cable Announces Promotions to Senior Level Positions11:00 EDT Monday, June 10, 2013
PHILADELPHIA (Business Wire) -- Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK), a global media and technology company, announced today several promotions in its Comcast Cable business, including in its National Customer Operations, Legal, Revenue Assurance & Business Operations, Sales & Marketing and Technology & Product departments.
Comcast Cable is pleased to recognize the following promotions:
Sales & Marketing:
- Suzanne McFadden has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Marketing & Strategy. Suzanne leads product and acquisition marketing for the residential services provided under the Xfinity brand.
- Gerard J. Lewis, Jr. has been promoted to Chief Privacy Officer, Comcast Corporation and Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel. He leads the team within the Comcast Cable Law Department responsible for technology, licensing, non-patent intellectual property and business information and privacy matters. In his role as corporate Chief Privacy Officer, he will be responsible for providing coordination and guidance for the company's overall privacy interests.
Revenue Assurance & Business Operations:
- Joel M. Hartstein has been promoted to Vice President of Revenue Assurance & Business Operations. In this role, he works closely with the division finance teams to help develop the strategy and manage the execution of revenue assurance plans.
Technology & Product:
- Slade Mitchell has been promoted to Vice President of Architecture for Technology and Product. In this role, Slade will continue to provide architectural solutions and guidance to Comcast's X1 cloud-enabled video platform, as well as other projects and programs within Comcast.
National Customer Operations:
- Melinda Lindsley has been promoted to Vice President for Strategic Process Engineering & Delivery in National Customer Operations. In this role, Melinda is responsible for managing the business process design across the company's product portfolio with a specialized focus on the employee and customer experience.
- Kevin F. Rhatigan has been promoted to Vice President for Strategic Process Engineering & Delivery in National Customer Operations. In this role, Kevin is responsible for managing the business process design across the company's product portfolio with a specialized focus on the employee and customer experience.
- Meena J. Soleiman has been promoted to Vice President of Business Operations in National Customer Operations. In this role, she has financial and administrative leadership for field technical operations, national business process engineering and oversight of strategic capital investment within the operations. In addition to these financial responsibilities, Meena also is involved in refocusing the operational performance of Comcast's service centers.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.
Katie Lubenow, 215-286-5691