Press release from Business Wire
Motorola Solutions Introduces “Service from the Start” Support Packages for Ongoing Operations of Two-Way Communications Systems, Devices
<p> <i>Service from the Start leads the new offerings for ASTRO® 25, LTE and MOTOTRBO™</i> </p>
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Motorola Solutions Introduces “Service from the Start” Support Packages for Ongoing Operations of Two-Way Communications Systems, Devices08:00 EDT Tuesday, June 11, 2013
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (Business Wire) -- When operating in a mission-critical environment, downtime is not an option. Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) is enhancing its Support Services portfolio to enable users to easily choose the best support package to help ensure their technology operates at peak performance levels while minding strict budget requirements. This streamlined approach is an expansion of the Service from the Start program, which is well known for Motorola's mobile computing and data capture portfolio and will be the new support service structure across all of Motorola's system and device technologies.
Service from the Start is a support program ideal for customers looking to protect their technology investments. Comprised of key service offerings, Service from the Start includes tiered service packages that can maximize system and device availability, allow decision makers to budget in advance for their technology maintenance requirements and lower an organization's total cost of ownership. From repair and technical support to security patching, Service from the Start is a holistic support program for mission-critical, two-way communication systems and devices that results in a budgeted, dependable methodology for complete network maintenance. Service from the Start is the foundation to working with organizations on a complete network lifecycle management program to keep their Motorola two-way communications systems and devices updated, upgraded and refreshed.
- For two-way communications systems, the Service from the Start essential bundle helps minimize system downtime should any potential issues occur. In addition to 24/7 technical support and fast infrastructure repair turnaround times, the Service from the Start advanced bundle enhances the security backbone of the system with pre-tested security patching, and issue resolution is more efficient with dispatch and onsite services. Equipment downtime is virtually eradicated with advance exchange of critical hardware elements.
- Service from the Start is available in three bundles for two-way communications devices: Lite, Essential and Comprehensive. These bundles build on each other to provide customers a complete solution for their device support; from fast repair turnaround times, increased help desk support and chemical, liquid and physical damage coverage.
- Additional service options such as security monitoring, preventive maintenance or battery refresh, layered on top of the chosen Service from the Start bundle, allows for a tailored support program to meet an organization's system and device support requirements.
- Service from the Start includes the capabilities of the Motorola Solutions Support Center and state-of-the-art repair facilities along with best-in-class service level agreements. Backed by Motorola's globally integrated services infrastructure, highly qualified support technicians and certified repair facilities provide the investment protection customers need to reduce their total cost of ownership.
- Motorola has a proven services heritage spanning more than 80 years and draws from dedicated global resources, renowned industry experts, world-class partners and a full spectrum of services to support customers in their business- and mission-critical mobility investments.
Bruce Brda, senior vice president of global solutions and services, Motorola Solutions
“Service from the Start continues the tradition of excellence that Motorola Global Solutions and Services gives our customers to help ensure optimal system and device performance. The reliance our customers have on their mission-critical technology means that we have to provide them with service offerings that will proactively protect their networks, provide them the technical expertise needed to resolve issues and maximize system and device availability.”
Website: Motorola Solutions Service from the Start
Twitter: Motorola Solutions
Facebook: Motorola Solutions
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Industry Analyst Relations Contact: