Press release from Business Wire
Research and Markets: Fabry Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Research and Markets: Fabry Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 201306:08 EDT Thursday, July 11, 2013
DUBLIN (Business Wire) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n3sq6/fabry_disease) has announced the addition of the "Fabry Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Fabry Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Fabry Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Fabry Disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Fabry Disease.
- A review of the Fabry Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Fabry Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Fabry Disease.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fabry Disease pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4n3sq6/fabry_disease
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716