Press release from Business Wire
Intuit Teams up with Bill Rancic to Celebrate Small Businesses with $25 Million in Rewards and the Opportunity of a Lifetime
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Intuit Teams up with Bill Rancic to Celebrate Small Businesses with $25 Million in Rewards and the Opportunity of a Lifetime08:30 EDT Wednesday, July 31, 2013
(Business Wire) -- Intuit Inc.:
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are 29 million small businesses across the U.S.
- Small businesses account for 90 percent of the U.S. economy.
- Small businesses continue to drive job growth – they have created 65 percent of net new jobs.
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), a company whose mission is to improve its customers' financial lives.
- Bill Rancic, entrepreneur, author and reality television star of Giuliana and Bill.
Intuitis taking small business owners off the sidelines and
putting them in the starting lineup with a new program that shares
their stories with the world and recognizes them for their
contributions with more than $25 million in rewards. Program
- A first of its kind platform for owners to tell their stories, share their passion and inspire others to celebrate their contributions.
- The ultimate giveaway – one lucky business owner will win an all-expenses paid trip to New York and a 30-second custom television advertisement that will air during football's biggest game on February 2, 2014.
- In addition to the grand prize giveaway, all those who enter will receive free resources and special product offers. They can also connect with, and learn from, other small business owners who have similar challenges and goals.
- Celebrity entrepreneur Bill Rancic will be on the sidelines helping support businesses throughout the program.
- Bill Rancic and an Intuit spokesperson are available for interviews on July 31 and August 1. For interview requests, please call Jen Garcia at 415-828-2514 or email@example.com.
Small businesses mean big business to the U.S. economy, driving job
growth and fueling the gross domestic product. Their importance cannot
be understated, and Intuit is launching a program that provides a
platform for them to share their passion and celebrate their success.
Intuit also started small more than 30 years ago, when founder Scott Cook created Quicken at his kitchen table. Today, Intuit, alongside celebrity entrepreneur Bill Rancic, is looking to shine a light on the entrepreneurial spirit of small businesses across the country.
As part of the program, Intuit is rewarding one lucky business owner with the ultimate prize – a 30-second advertisement during football's biggest game. The opportunity signifies the importance of small businesses and celebrates their success on the world stage.
- In person interviews can be accommodated in New York, NY or phone interviews are also available.
For more information, please visit www.SmallBusinessBigGame.com .
Elisabeth Gettelman, 415-238-1915
Jen Garcia, 415-828-2514