Press release from Marketwire
Eagle Energy Trust Reports Voting Results From Unitholders' Meeting
Thursday, June 06, 2013
Eagle Energy Trust Reports Voting Results From Unitholders' Meeting08:00 EDT Thursday, June 06, 2013
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - June 6, 2013) - Eagle Energy Trust (TSX:EGL.UN) (the "Trust") is pleased to report that, at its annual and special meeting of unitholders held June 5, 2013, each of the nominees proposed by management as a director of Eagle Energy Inc. ("Eagle"), the administrator of the Trust, were elected as directors of Eagle. The detailed results of the vote by ballot are as follows:
|Votes For||Votes Withheld|
In addition, the Trust is pleased to report that all of the other matters voted on at the meeting were passed by the unitholders. The matters were:
- the reappointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors of the Trust and Eagle Energy Commercial Trust,
- the reappointment of Eagle Energy Inc. as trustee of Eagle Energy Commercial Trust,
- the approval of the unallocated options under, and renewal of the Unit Option Plan of the Trust,
- the approval of the amendments to the Trust's Indenture to add an advance notice provision for the nomination of directors by unitholders and to permit the issuance of physical unit certificates, and
- the approval of the amendments to Eagle Energy Inc.'s articles of incorporation to permit the directors to appoint another director between annual meetings.
The Trust Indenture as amended and restated on June 5, 2013 will be available under the Trust's issuer profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
The presentation from the annual and special meeting of the unitholders is available on the Trust's website.
About Eagle Energy Trust
Eagle is an oil and gas energy trust created to provide investors with a publicly traded, oil and natural gas focused, reliable distribution paying investment, with favourable tax treatment relative to taxable Canadian corporations.
All material information pertaining to Eagle Energy Trust may be found under Eagle's issuer's profile at www.sedar.com or on Eagle's website at www.EagleEnergyTrust.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Eagle Energy Trust
Richard W. Clark
President and Chief Executive Officer
Eagle Energy Trust
Chief Financial Officer