Press release from CNW Group
Media Advisory - Kirkland Provigo Le Marché? store opening Wednesday, August 21
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Media Advisory - Kirkland Provigo Le Marché? store opening Wednesday, August 2111:22 EDT Wednesday, August 14, 2013
MONTRÉAL, Aug. 14, 2013 /CNW/ -Members of the media are invited to the official opening of the all-new Provigo Le Marché™ store in Kirkland on Wednesday, August 21.
Provigo's roots in Québec go back 44 years, to the time when our co-founders Louis Lamontagne, René Provost, J.-A. Tremblay and Antoine Turmel joined forces to build a company that would become a true force and a key driver of the provincial economy. Thanks to their shared vision and their passion for food and customer service, Provigo earned a special place in the hearts of millions of Quebecers.
We are proud to uphold this tradition with this new Provigo Le Marché store. Building on these strengths, our mission is to help Quebecers live life well by nourishing their joie de vivre.
- Official opening ceremony:
- Discover the new store: The store's sleek design and unique atmosphere are sure to make for an exceptional shopping experience.
- The new store offers a wider assortment of fresh products, a new expedited checkout solution and more Québec products, including regional products.
- Kirkland shoppers will have access to an innovative selection of products including beef aged in-store, bagels baked on the premises and a spectacular wall of cheeses.
- Several dignitaries, including local elected officials, will attend the official opening ceremony.
- Pierre Dandoy, Senior Vice President, Operations, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché and Loblaws Québec
- André Fortier, Senior Vice President, Operations, Loblaws and Provigo Le Marché
- Danny Leblanc, Store Manager
- Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Provigo Le Marché
16 900 Trans-Canada Highway, Kirkland, QC H9H 4M7
SOURCE: Loblaw Companies Limited
For further information:
To confirm your attendance, obtain further information or arrange an interview, please contact: