Press release from PR Newswire
USANA Health Sciences Has Award-Winning 2nd Quarter
Monday, July 01, 2013
USANA Health Sciences Has Award-Winning 2nd Quarter08:07 EDT Monday, July 01, 2013
Company Recognized with More Than 50 Accolades in 6 Months
SALT LAKE CITY, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional supplements company, received more than 30 national and international accolades during its second quarter for its world-class products, exceptional management team, innovative sales tools and modernized corporate branding. Since January the company has been decorated with over 50 notable honors.
"Each year USANA continues to raise the bar and in return is acknowledged for its efforts by these established organizations," said USANA Chief Communication Officer Dan Macuga. "It means a great deal to the company to see that our international markets are also being recognized for their efforts and to know that all of our employees and Associates continue to work toward making and keeping USANA a successful global company."
Recent prominent accolades include:
- The Best of State Awards are given to companies or individuals based off of their excelled endeavors, innovative approaches and methods, and contributions to creating a better quality of life in Utah.
- Dietary Supplements (10th honor since 2003)
- Personal Care Products/Cosmetics?Sense? (fifth honor since 2007)
- Health/Nutrition Beverage?Rev3 Energy® (fifth honor since 2009)
- Health/Nutrition Product (third honor since 2009)
- American Business Awards honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide. USANA was highlighted 10 times. The prestigious honors include recognition for its international convention, patent-pending True Health Assessment and excellence in management.
- Australian Customer Service Awards acknowledge, encourage and reward small- and medium-size Australian businesses for their excellent treatment of, and positive attitude toward, their customers. USANA received gold.
- The Communicator Awards recognize big ideas in marketing and communications, honoring work that transcends innovation and craft. This year USANA was recognized nine times. Notable awards include recognition of the company's corporate blog, What's Up, USANA?, marketing effectiveness in social media and corporate rebrand campaign.
Other accolades received include three Hermes Creative Awards, an international Summit Creative Award, a Direct Selling Association Ethos Award and more.
For more information about USANA's products and company, visit USANA.com.
About USANAFounded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements and personal care, energy and weight-management products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. USANA's products, used by more than 600 professional athletes, are developed by the company's award-winning team of scientists and sold directly to Preferred Customers and Associates in 18 international markets. USANA has earned NSF Certified for Sport® certification for its SportsPak, Essentials? (Chelated Mineral and Mega Antioxidant), Proflavanol® C100, Active Calcium?, Procosa® and BiOmega? products. It has also earned NSF dietary supplement certification for its HealthPak?.
USANA is the No. 1 Rated Brand in Direct Sales Based on Customer Satisfaction in ConsumerLab.com's 2013 Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users. Named one of Outside magazine's "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years, USANA has received more than 100 state, national and international accolades, including Utah Best of State, Stevie Awards, Australian Business Awards, NutriSearch Editor's Choice and others. Learn more about USANA (www.USANA.com) and the USANA True Health Foundation (www.USANAfoundation.org/), stay current with the official USANA blog (www.whatsupUSANA.com), like us on the USANA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/USANAhealthsciences), or follow USANA on Twitter (@USANAinc).
Media Contact: Ashley CollinsExecutive Director of PR, Social Media and CommunicationsUSANA Health Sciences, Inc.(801) 954-7629media(at)us.usana(dot)com
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences Inc.