Press release from Business Wire
Intuit Announces Nampa, Id. Based POOP- Natural Dairy Compost as a Finalist in the Small Business Big Game Competition
<p class='bwalignc'> World Vote Determines Who Wins the Opportunity of a Lifetime </p>
Monday, November 11, 2013
Intuit Announces Nampa, Id. Based POOP- Natural Dairy Compost as a Finalist in the Small Business Big Game Competition06:00 EST Monday, November 11, 2013
NAMPA, Idaho (Business Wire) -- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU):
- POOP – Natural Dairy Compost , of Nampa, Idaho - Produces natural and odorless composted dairy manure for lawns, gardens and flowerbeds.
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU), a company whose mission is to improve its customers' financial lives.
- Bill Rancic, entrepreneur, author and reality television star of Giuliana and Bill.
- From almost 15,000 entries, Intuit has selected the final four small businesses that will continue to vie for the ultimate prize: a 30-second custom television advertisement that will air during football's biggest game on February 2, 2014.
As finalists, they will receive:
- An all-expenses paid trip to New York for the Big Game viewing party with a few surprise guests.
- A professionally-produced television commercial to tell their stories and share their passion.
- A meeting and business advice from entrepreneur and reality star Bill Rancic
- Free, lifetime use of Intuit small business solutions, including Intuit QuickBooks
- Now through Dec. 1, anyone can visit www.SmallBusinessBigGame.com to cast a vote for the business they want to make it to the end zone this February.
- POOP – Natural Dairy Compost owners and an Intuit spokesperson are available for interviews on Monday, Nov. 11 and Tuesday, Nov. 12. For interview requests, please call Bitsy Rich at 917-522-3516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download b-roll package here: http://bit.ly/196bUtk
- Download AP photos here: http://bit.ly/1c6uXqr
- Small businesses mean big business to the U.S. economy, driving job growth and fueling the gross domestic product. Their importance cannot be understated. That is why Intuit is rewarding one lucky business owner with the ultimate prize – a 30-second advertisement during football's biggest game. The opportunity signifies the importance of small businesses and celebrates their success on the world stage.
In person interviews can be accommodated in Nampa, Id. or phone interviews are also available.
More information on the top four is available at www.SmallBusinessBigGame.com. Join the conversation: #TeamSmallBiz
Elisabeth Gettelman, 415-238-1915
Bitsy Rich, 917-522-3516