Press release from Business Wire
Mint ‘Trends' Goes Mobile
<p class='bwalignc'> <b>Intuit Launches Refreshed Mobile App for iOS 7</b> </p>
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Mint ‘Trends' Goes Mobile08:00 EST Thursday, November 14, 2013
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (Business Wire) -- Mint's most-requested feature, “Trends”, is now available in its Mint.com personal finance app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
(Photo: Business Wire)
The latest mobile version of Mint from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) also sports a completely new look, refreshed for iOS 7 and making it easier for people on the go to see where their money is going.
Trends let mobile users track their spending, income, and net worth over time. It also helps users make smarter financial decisions by giving them a better understanding of their money.
Combines Innovation With Elegance
The redesign includes a simple and streamlined look that adopts the appearance of iOS 7. Users see a cleaner, simpler design with a bright and colorful interface that simplifies money management and budgeting. It allows users to check financial transactions and account balances and manage and track budgets anytime, anywhere. The latest version of Mint builds on the elegant and intuitive features that make it one of the leading online financial software management services. It lets users:
- Track spending trends. Provides customized reports and organizes spending information by category, merchant, account, date or tags to easily see where money is going.
- Edit pending transactions. Reintroduces the ability to manually enter and categorize cash or check pending transactions.
- Organize all accounts. Provides a complete overview of finances in one place.
- Get personalized updates. Delivers account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice to help users save money.
- Work on different devices. Syncs data automatically. Changes made on one device, whether on the Web, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android smart phone or tablet, flow to all devices.
- Review finances without an Internet connection. Stores data from the latest download to allow easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
“Our users trust Mint to help them manage their money so they can go about living their lives,” said Brian Tan, product manager for Mint. “That's why we're bringing the best of Mint to mobile, building on our track record of innovation to better serve the more than 70 percent of Mint users who rely on their mobile device to help them make smarter financial decisions.”
The newly redesigned Mint.com personal finance app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Mint is also available for Android smartphone and tablets at Google Play and on the Amazon Appstore.
Mint is helping people realize their dreams and achieve a better financial future for themselves and their families. Over the last three years, Mint has helped users create more than 6 million goals and save $40 billion toward achieving those goals such as paying off credit card debt or saving for an emergency.
- The Mint.com Blog - Mintlife
- Mint.com on Twitter
- Mint.com on Facebook
- Mint.com on Google+
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.
Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. Mint.com provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while Demandforce® offers marketing and communication tools for small businesses. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.2 billion in its fiscal year 2013. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Holly Perez, 650-944-6482