Press release from Business Wire
D23 Members Save Big with New, Exclusive Discounts and Offers from Disney and Beyond
<p class='bwalignc'> <b>Members of The Official Disney Fan Club Can Now Save Hundreds of Dollars with Adventures By Disney, Disney Store, Disney on Broadway, the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, and More!</b> </p>
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
D23 Members Save Big with New, Exclusive Discounts and Offers from Disney and Beyond13:00 EST Tuesday, January 07, 2014
BURBANK, Calif. (Business Wire) -- Whether they're headed to a Disney Park or staying close to home, members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can save hundreds of dollars on shopping, entertainment, and their next Disney adventure when they present a D23 Membership Card or use special member-only online codes.
To kick off the New Year, D23 is proud to offer savings with partners from around The Walt Disney Company, including:
- 10% off all purchases of more than $50 made at Disney Store locations or on DisneyStore.com through March 31
- D23 Members-only ticket prices for Newsies on Broadway
- Savings on tickets to see The Wind Rises and Lady and the Tramp at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood
- Special rates on all Disney magazines
- A member-exclusive discount on tickets to experience D23 Presents Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago
Also included in the more than three dozen special offers for D23 Members are terrific savings on hotels, restaurants, and stores in and around Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, including:
- Discounted rates at Howard Johnson Anaheim, Carousel Inn & Suites, and the Anabella Hotel located near Disneyland Resort; as well as at Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, and B Resort located near Walt Disney World Resort
- 10% savings on activities at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre and on merchandise at CURL ® by Sammy Duvall at Walt Disney World Resort
- Savings on sweet purchases made at Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, either online or in its two Disney Park shops, as well as at the El Capitan Theatre
- 10% off purchases at all RIDEMAKERZ ® and Apricot Lane locations
- Dining discounts in and around Disneyland Resort including House of Blues Anaheim, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, Catal, Uva Bar, Naples, Tortilla Joe's, Earl of Sandwich, ESPN Zone, The Pizza Press, and Tangerine Grill
In addition, D23 Members can take advantage of a host of ongoing offers online and around the country developed exclusively for them, including:
- Terrific attractions around the country, including The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, the Walt Disney Hometown Museum in Marceline, Mo., the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, N.C., Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Calif., Pirates Dinner Adventure in Buena Park, Calif., and Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 10% off SuperShuttle bookings, ideal when headed to the airport for your next Disney destination
- Online shopping discounts at H20+, Brookstone.com, the ABC TV Store, Jelly Belly, ACME Archives, Van Eaton Galleries, Sprint, and more
Complete details on all D23 Member discounts and offers, as well as a full list of all the latest special deals, can be found online at http://D23.com/Discounts.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his fledgling studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney's 90-year history. D23 gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold, Silver, and Free Membership levels at D23.com and at www.DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow us @DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
For images, logos, and press releases, please visit www.D23.com/Media.
The Walt Disney Company
Jeffrey Epstein, 818-526-4444