Press release from Marketwire
BMO Bank of Montreal Opens New Branch in South Calgary
- New BMO branch represents $1.4 million investment in the community - Offering customers extended banking hours, seven days a week - 'Making Money Make Sense' in 10 different languages
Monday, September 30, 2013
BMO Bank of Montreal Opens New Branch in South Calgary11:30 EDT Monday, September 30, 2013
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Sept. 30, 2013) - BMO Bank of Montreal today announced the opening of its newest full-service banking branch in Calgary at 618 - 19489 Seton Crescent SE.
"We are conveniently located in the heart of Calgary's Seton Urban District, which features a number of offices, shops and entertainment venues," said Chantelle Pimentel, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal. "The new branch represents a $1.4 million investment in the community and reflects BMO's continued commitment to Calgary and serving the evolving needs of our customers."
The Seton branch offers customers extended banking hours and is designed to provide a great banking experience through a variety of financial services and conveniences, including:
- Two ATMs;
- Services provided in 10 different languages;
- Access to commercial account and deposit services - including a 24 hour depository for after-hours use by small business customers; and
- Barrier-free access.
In celebration of the branch opening, customers who open a new Primary Chequing Account before November 30th, 2013, will receive $100 from BMO to help kick-start their savings. For more information, please visit the branch.
The new branch's extended hours of operation are:
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Friday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday; and
- Noon to 4:00 p.m. Sunday.
The grand opening celebration will take place at the branch on November 23rd, 2013.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly-diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $549 billion as at July 31, 2013, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Laurie Grant, Vancouver