Press release from PR Newswire
ARRIS Demonstrates Transformative Content Delivery Solutions - from Creation to Consumption at SCTE 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013
ARRIS Demonstrates Transformative Content Delivery Solutions - from Creation to Consumption at SCTE 201309:00 EDT Monday, October 21, 2013
Featuring end-to-end innovation for global service providers--in the cloud, network, and home--at ARRIS Booth #868
ATLANTA, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SCTE-Cable Tec Expo -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) is demonstrating integrated solutions across the cloud, network, and home that transform the way that global service providers deliver tomorrow's entertainment experiences and give subscribers their media, their way.
Consumers are demanding the best entertainment experiences, but today's complex connected device ecosystem poses considerable delivery challenges to global service providers. According to a 2013 ARRIS study, the U.S. not only watches more video than any other country, but nearly a third of its consumers are loading it to multiscreen devices for mobile consumption.
ARRIS has developed a transformative portfolio of solutions that addresses these consumer trends and empowers service providers to deliver the experiences that they demand today, while anticipating the ones they'll want tomorrow.
These solutions center on enabling the following pathways to success:
- Keeping customers ahead of consumer demand?with solutions in the cloud, network, and home
- Integrating solutions, from cloud to ground
- Enabling the realization of new revenue streams
"ARRIS is focused on providing consumers with the best communications and entertainment experiences, while ensuring providers have a monetizable and scalable pathway to future products and services," said Bob Stanzione, Chairman and CEO, ARRIS. "Our global technology leadership, innovation, and expertise put ARRIS in a unique position to address the technical and human-centered design challenges prompted by multiscreen, the shift to IP, and the growing connected device ecosystem."
Powering Smarter NetworksARRIS is focused on delivering the highest-quality video experiences to consumers across the ever-growing ecosystem of services and devices. Its portfolio of innovative video compression, transcoding, and bandwidth optimization technologies is transforming the industry through new operational efficiencies. These powerful network solutions facilitate the high-quality experiences that consumers crave, today, while offering the scalability to deliver tomorrow's services.
More Content across More Screens
- Bandwidth optimization: E6000? Converged Edge Router
- This demonstration features the industry's leading high-density CCAP solution with a high-availability (99.999%) hitless design to deliver tomorrow's multiscreen IP applications on today's hardware. Highlights include 64 QAM channels per port?including 32 channels of MPEG video and 32 channels of DOCSIS?supporting a 1.2 Gbps file transfer to a single CPE device.
- Video compression: HEVC SE-7000
- Transcoding: GT-3 MBR Transcoder
- Video streaming & packaging: AVP 100 Adaptive Video Packager
- Remote networking monitoring and management: ARRIS Service Assurance Suite
- ServAssure? Edge Visibility and Subscriber Portal
- ServAssure? Wi-Fi and WorkAssure? Mobile
- Efficiencies in the cloud: nDVR
Delivering Your Media, Your WayARRIS addresses consumer demand for more personalized, relevant, and mobile experiences with live, mobile streaming solutions and personalized UX platforms in an end-to-end multiscreen delivery platform that also helps service providers monetize these new media experiences.
- Media Anywhere: Placeshifting Transcoder MS4000 & Whole Home Solution with Moxi®
- Personalized user experiences and navigation: DreamGallery & RDK
- Monetize multiscreen: Merchandiser, SkyVision & SeaWell Content management and distribution with appropriate rights: SecureMedia®, Connect SR, ConvergeMedia? Management Suite, VideoFlow
Transforming the Entertainment ExperienceThe proliferation of devices in the home provide both a pathway and a challenge for providers to drive new revenue streams from applications and services that are transforming the entertainment experience in the home. ARRIS is simplifying the connections in today's complex device ecosystem to make way for tomorrow's entertainment experiences with its industry-leading video gateway portfolio.
- Media Gateway MG2402
ARRIS Speakers at SCTE ARRIS Chairman and CEO Bob Stanzione will join Cox Communications President and CEO Pat Esser and Comcast Cable EVP and COO Dave Watson on the Opening Session's CEO Panel:
- Delivering New Services on the Integrated Network: It's a Team Effort
- Tuesday, October 22 @ 9:30 a.m., Hall B.
ARRIS will have an additional 20 expert speakers @ SCTE, speaking on a wide array of trends and issues within the cloud, network and home.
Learn more about the solutions that are enabling the future of entertainment and empowering tomorrow's industry leaders at the ARRIS Booth #868 and at the following sessions here.
About ARRISARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect ? with each other and with their favorite content. The Company's vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world. For more information: www.arrisi.com
ARRIS and the ARRIS Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.
For further information: Jeanne Russo, +1-215-323-1880, Jeanne.Russo@arrisi.com