Press release from PR Newswire
Santa's Sleigh Stacked With SeaWorld-Inspired Toys For All Good Girls And Boys
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Santa's Sleigh Stacked With SeaWorld-Inspired Toys For All Good Girls And Boys11:24 EST Tuesday, December 17, 2013
MONOPOLY® Game, Smart Phone Cases and Designer Sunglasses on Holiday Have-to-Have List
ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa has a lot more to work with: A host of SeaWorld®-inspired holiday gifts make their debut this season. From adorable penguins to plush polar bears, the park's iconic marine animals will be featured in a sleigh-full of new toys, accessories, apparel and home goods.
The holiday treasure trove includes a first-of-its-kind MONOPOLY®: SeaWorld Wildlife Conservation Edition, a new version of America's favorite board game that rewards players who invest in animals' natural habitats. In this edition, traditional Chance and Community cards become "SeaWorld Cares" and "SeaWorld Rescue" cards, while the game's houses and hotels have been transformed into animal research and rescue facilities.
"Rather than buying real estate, this version encourages players to invest in the welfare and sustainability of animals," said Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. "We worked closely with our partners at USAOPOLY to create a conservation-focused game that's both fun and educational."
The MONOPOLY® SeaWorld Wildlife Conservation Edition, which retails for $34.95, is available at SeaWorld's three marine life parks and its online gift portal, shamushop.com.
Santa's SeaWorld list also includes:
- SeaWorld Snuggly Slippers -- Keep toes warm and toasty with plush animal slippers inspired by some of SeaWorld's sweet animal friends including a penguin, polar bear, shark, flamingo and of course, Shamu. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price: $22.95.
- SeaWorld Holiday Decor -- Deck the halls with perfectly crafted, blown-glass animal ornaments and whimsical, winter-themed nutcrackers. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price range: $11.95 to $59.95.
- Happy Plaid Accessories -- This charming, kid-friendly line of products features park-exclusive animal patterns on suitcases, umbrellas, coin purses, plush animals, pens, notepads, bathing suits and drinking cups. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price range: $11.95 to $29.95.
- SeaWorld Tech Protectors -- Distinctive and unique, these covers protect all kinds of electronic gadgets -- iPhones, iPads, tablets and computers. Includes Happy Plaid patterns and bold animal prints. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price range: $11.95 to $29.95.
- Penguin Kitchen Accessories -- Premium kitchen accessories inspired by SeaWorld Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin?, including classic black and white penguin napkins, salt and pepper shakers, glasses, chef hats, aprons, mugs and oven mitts. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price range: $4.95 to $24.95.
- Jimmy Crystal New YorkTM "Turtle Bling" Designer Sunglasses -- With a fanciful turtle swimming in a sea of sparkling green Swarovski crystals, these limited edition designer sunglasses sport UV400 lenses and come in dolphin, turtle, animal print and Shamu styles. Available at SeaWorld's three parks and shamushop.com. Price: $165.
All prices subject to change and applicable sales taxes.
USAopoly, Inc., (http://USAopoly.com) is a leading game manufacturer in the specialty market offering the world's best-known games (under license from the Entertainment & Licensing Division of Hasbro) and an innovating game developer of hot new games like the #1 Party Game, Telestrations, (http://Telestrations.com). Sharing the laughter, spreading the fun. One party at a time!
About Jimmy Crystal New YorkTM
Jimmy Crystal was founded in 1991 and has been dazzling the world ever since. We are a cutting edge design-driven manufacturer based in New York City with over 22 years of experience creating gorgeous, stunning, and unique Swarovski Crystal items. The one-of-a-kind designs are crystallized in the heart of NYC's Fashion District. The Jimmy Crystal brand offers a diverse range of radiant accessories including stunning eye-wear, fabulous jewelry, fashionable handbags, elegant watches, sparkling home decor and much more.
About SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment? is a leading theme park and entertainment company delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences that blend imagination with nature and enable its customers to celebrate, connect with and care for the natural world we share. The Company owns or licenses a portfolio of globally recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Shamu® and Busch Gardens®. Over its more than 50 year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 11 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind collection of approximately 67,000 marine and terrestrial animals. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests. In addition to its theme parks, the company has recently begun to leverage its brands into media, entertainment and consumer products. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company (NYSE: SEAS). Copies of this and other news releases as well as additional information about SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. can be obtained online at www.seaworldentertainment.com. Shareholders and prospective investors can also register to automatically receive the Company's press releases, SEC filings and other notices by e-mail.
SOURCE SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
For further information: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Greg Smith, Corporate Communications, 407.226.5257, Gregory.Smith@SeaWorld.com