What’s the first thing you’d grab in a fire?
- My rock collection – taken from around the world, from mountains to volcanoes to beaches.
- My purse, if I can remember where I set it down.
- Leather jacket from when I was 16.
- Our two dogs’ ashes.
- My wedding gown.
- My cellphone, to call 911.
- A framed photo of my mother.
- All the notes for my (hopefully soon to be completed!) PhD dissertation.
- My dogs and cats.
- Coat, husband, cat, keys, purse.
- My marijuana.
What’s piling up around your house/apartment/condo?
- Dust bunnies.
- Dog hair.
- Seasonal clothing, boots, heavy coats.
- All my DIY projects … furniture to refinish, curtains to sew, decorations to put up etc.
- My children, they won't leave.
- Old computer equipment.
- Dirty dishes.
- Over 300 fountain pens!
What irritates you most about your partner's stuff?
- Stupid collection of toy cars he keeps on his desk – just collecting dust!
- It’s always on the floor.
- That he leaves his clothes from the door to the kitchen: tie and belt on the banister, sweater on a living room chair, bags everywhere, piles in the middle of stairs.
- How organized it is.
- Bits of obsolete technology piled in drawers, counters, under tables.
- Underwear on the floor.
- His parents’ stuff he refuses to let go.
- Apparently, everything is important. We can never throw out anything.
- It doesn't have a place and if it does, it doesn't make it there.
- He was willing to get rid of my stuff, but his was untouchable.
- He leaves plates and food scraps everywhere!!!!
- All of the wires for the home entertainment system.
- Stupid giant speakers.
What's the one cheesiest thing you own that you'll never throw out?
- A plug-in gold Buddha with light-up belly.
- My high-school yearbooks.
- Raggedy Ann doll.
- Mom's bowling trophy.
- A framed picture of a dachshund that my partner's boss bought us.
- Hand-painted ceramic sheltie dog.
- Vinyl records.
- Life's a sandwich turtleneck from Whistler.
- Elvis bust.
- Winnie-the-Pooh mug.
- Foam strawberry given by a former love interest.
- A fairy puzzle picture done by my Australian brother.
- Leather pants.
- A Hello Kitty karaoke machine (seriously!)
- My Manchester United jerseys.
- Dutch Shoe Bottle Cap Opener.
- My Wonder Woman collection. (Well, Wonder Family era and Mod Era.)
- 1954 hand-held Sunbeam electric beater.
- My Polkaroo hand puppet – given to me by the late Elwy Yost.
- Movie tickets from every movie I've ever attended.
- My giant stuffed turtle. (Though no one has complained.)
- My 60-plus large Rubbermaid containers of Christmas decorations.
- My bongo set that i never play...but might some day!!
- Sex doll.
- Curious George toy with burnt foot.
- My sci-fi fantasy bookshelf.
- My red-plush Welcome to Las Vegas pillow.
- 20-foot shipping containers.
- The California Raisins that my mom gave me.
- Miss Bratislava sash.
- An old copy of French Playboy with Juliette Binoche.
- My childhood teddy bear.
- My android toys.
- Ozzy Osbourne “Bark at the Moon” doll.
- Battlestar Galactica coffee mug.
- Rocking chair that has been so badly clawed by cats, it's no longer safe to sit on.
Follow us on Twitter: