What would you give up to be skinny? A slight majority-51 per cent-of women in a new diet survey said they would go a full year without sex if it meant they'd be skinny.
The "Diet Confessions Survey," conducted by Fitness Magazine, asked 2,400 U.S. women about their diet histories and just what lengths they would go to in order to shed pounds.
While that 51 per cent might give up nookie, the other 49 per cent (let's call them the sane ones) said they would rather have great sex and be 30 lbs overweight.
The survey also found:
-25 per cent have detagged a photo of themselves on Facebook or asked a friend to remove it because they thought they looked fat.
- 25 per cent said a friend has tried to sabotage their weight loss efforts.
- 44 per cent said they were on a diet right now.
- 65 per cent said the size they wear is a bigger deal than the number on the scale.
- 25 per cent said they eat as much or more than their significant other.
- Nearly 40 per cent said they went on their first diet when they were in middle school or high school.
- 43 per cent of women have regularly skipped meals to lose weight.
- 22 per cent said the hardest part about being on a diet is regularly following a workout plan.
Weigh in: How long would you go without sex to be skinny?Report Typo/Error