Welcome to the new Globe Life.
It's richer, easier to navigate and available whenever you want it, wherever you want it.
We've expanded to seven main sections and introduced more than 300 subsections to address the subjects that are important to your personal life. We've handpicked more than 5,000 stories from our archives for you to discover and read for free. We've developed new, free apps for your smartphone and Facebook.
That's just the foundation. Here's a closer look at some of the features that excite us most:
- Our new free mobile app: Get Globe Life on the go - on your iPhone, Blackberry or Android phone.
- Our new Facebook page: Become a fan and get Globe Life stories, column, videos and more in your feed.
- New sections for Fashion & Beauty, Home & Garden, Parenting and Relationships.
- Searchable recipes and wine reviews: Plan tonight's meal - and Saturday's, too - with our database of more than 2,500 dishes and wine reviews.
- More than 300 how-to videos: Insider tricks and tips on cooking, fitness, fashion and beauty in short, easy-to-follow videos.
- The Hot Button blog: Our conversation-starter. Lifestyle news, buzz and chatter updated throughout the day.
- Our daily Globe Life newsletter with the best stories of the day and a weekly Wine & Spirits newsletter with exclusive wine recommendations from our wine critic Beppi Crosariol.
- An expanded Health & Fitness section: Ask our doctors your health questions, and get tools to navigate the health-care system with our new Patient Navigator column.
- A richer Travel section: Find the perfect destination, whether you're a foodie, a mom or a discriminating shopper (or all three).
And on all of our articles, you can join the conversation and discuss, debate and share your own stories with other Globe readers.
Explore the new Globe Life, download our new apps - and please let us know what you think.