Scroll down to view the entire table. Here are some notable entries:
- Thomas Mitchell, President & CEO of Ontario Power Generation, tops the list with $1.8-million in salary.
- Hendrik Reinders, a teacher in the Near North District School Board, earned $410,216 in salary, the most of any school board member.
- The highest paid police constable is Edward Bednarowski of the Regional Municipality of Niagara with $164,939.15 in salary. He wasn't on the list in 2010.
- William Moriarty, president of the University of Toronto's Asset Management Corporation, topped the list of Ontario universities with $655,995.
- Family physician Stephen Oldridge earned the most benefits with $151,864.53 (on top of $193,415 in salary).
- Clifford Nordal was the highest paid hospital CEO, with $1.45-million, an increase of 50 per cent from 2010.