Rob Ford continues silent approach on controversy Add to ...

SHARE

Replay
The Globe and Mail |
Show Description
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford declined to answer questions at a press conference Thursday regarding a photo of him posing with Anthony Smith, a 21-year-old who was slain by gunfire in downtown Toronto. He also declined to answer questions about an alleged video showing him smoking from what looks to be a crack pipe. American media site Gawker has recently reported that the alleged video is "gone." Mr. Ford has said earlier that he does not use crack cocaine and is not addicted to it. He has dismissed the allegations as “ridiculous” and has said the video does not exist

More from this section

Editor's Picks

Globe Shows »

Amazing Space
Take a look inside innovative Canadian workplaces
Careers
Put your best foot forward with our expert advice
Inside Jobs
Profiles of innovative small businesses
Carrick Talks Money
Rob Carrick takes the guess work out of your money issues.
Nik on Numbers
Pollster Nik Nanos crunches the numbers in Canadian politics
Portfolio Checkup
Experts share their advice portfolios of real individuals
Investor Clinic
John Heinzl helps you understand the complex world of investing
Market View
Insights on developing market news