Here is what you need to know about what’s closed and how to get around. This list will be updated throughout the day.
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College campus and clinics will be closed until 11 a.m, then expected to reopen.
- Wellington-Dufferin transportation-dependent schools: Aberfoyle, Brisbane, Eramosa, Ponsonby, Centre Peel, Kenilworth, Maryborough public schools. Other schools in the district expected to be open.
School bus services cancelled:
- Durham Catholic District School Board and Durham Catholic District School north of Highway 7
- Halton District School Board and Halton Catholic District School Board north of Highway 5/Dundas Street
- Peel District School Board
- York Region District School Board
- Many flights have already been cancelled at Toronto Pearson International Airport and passengers are being urged to check flight information before coming to the airport either by calling their airline directly or by checking for up to date flight information here. Travellers flying out of Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport can get up to date flight information here.
- The Toronto Transit Commission has reported some delays and diversions. Watch the @TTCnotices Twitter feed for updates.
- GO Transit schedule changes and updates can be found here.
- Via Rail arrival and departure information can be found here.
- Road conditions in the GTA can be checked here.
All recreation facilities in Burlington will be closed Wednesday morning.Report Typo/Error