Dr. Don Stuss, President and Scientific Director of the Ontario Brain Institute, announces the appointment of John Clarkson as OBI’s new Senior Vice President.
Mr. Clarkson has held senior roles in healthcare and government over the past 23 years and was most recently Manitoba’s Deputy Minister of Finance.
In this newly-created role, Mr. Clarkson joins OBI’s management team to maximize the impact of neuroscience and the position of Ontario as a world leader in brain discovery, commercialization and care:
• Don Stuss, President and Scientific Director
• John Clarkson, Senior Vice President
• David Bogart, Vice President, Research Programs & Industry Relations
• Patti Minialoff, Associate Director, Finance
• Kirk Nylen, Director, Outreach
• Garth Smith, Director, Industry Relations
To learn more about OBI, join us at: www.braininstitute.ca.