It can be a tough decision: Do I get an MBA or not?
Even if you're sure it's the best move for you, what's the best timing? Which school?
There are many other questions prospective MBA students have, such as:
- Is an MBA worth the high cost?
- Given the increasing numbers of MBA grads, do employers still value the degree?
- How important is it to choose an institution that is ranked internationally?
- How valid is a distance-education model in getting an MBA?
- What advice is there on acing the application?
Joining us to help answer your questions were:
Arthur Redillas, Associate Director, Admissions & Recruitment, MBA & ECM Programs Office at the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia.
Leah Ray, Managing Director, MBA Program at Saint Mary's University in Halifax.
Mobile users use this link.