Oops, something bad just happened, don't worry, I'm sure it is our fault.
If you don't want to do that just use Show me the gallery please to go right to the gallery.
Sorry about all of this.
These 10 CEOs took home the most total pay in fiscal 2011
1. Michael Pearson, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.: $36,318,841
(Ryan Remiorz/THE CANADIAN PRESS)
2. Bradley Shaw, Shaw Communications Inc.: $15,851,336
(Chris Bolin For The Globe and Mail)
3. Donald Walker, Magna International Inc.: $14,841,085
(Fred Lum/The Globe and Mail)
4. Gerald Schwartz, Onex Corp.: $14,137,644
(Nathan Denette/THE CANADIAN PRESS)
5. Peter Marrone, Yamana Gold Inc.: $12,420,462
6. William Downe, Bank of Montreal: $11,420,242
7. Edmund Clark, Toronto-Dominion Bank: $11,380,730
8. Charles Jeannes, Goldcorp Inc.: $11,323,770
9. Gordon Nixon, Royal Bank of Canada: $11,171,129
(Kevin Van Paassen/The Globe and Mail)
10. Richard Waugh, Bank Of Nova Scotia: $10,617,196
(Andrew Vaughan/THE CANADIAN PRESS)