Oops, something bad just happened, don't worry, I'm sure it is our fault.
If you don't want to do that just use Show me the gallery please to go right to the gallery.
Sorry about all of this.
All figures are from 2012.
1. Hunter Harrison, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd., $49.2-million
(Chris Young/The Canadian Press)
2. James Smith, Thomson Reuters Corp., $18.8-million
3. John Manzoni, Talisman Energy Inc., $18.7-million
(Jeff McIntosh/The Canadian Press)
4. Paul Wright, Eldorado Gold Corp., $18.7-million
(Eldorado Gold Corp.)
5. Donald Walker, Magna International Inc., $16.9-million
(Fred Lum/The Globe and Mail)
6. Mark Barrenechea, Open Text Corp., $14.8-million
(Open Text Corp.)
7. Gordon Nixon, Royal Bank of Canada, $13.7-million
8. Gerald Schwartz, Onex Corp., $13.3-million
(Nathan Denette/The Canadian Press)
9. Mark Thierer, Catamaran Corp., $12.9-million
10. Peter Marrone, Yamana Gold Inc., $12.1-million