ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Whether you believe stronger crude prices are the result of political turmoil in Egypt or the more exotic explanation of real interest rates, the one sure thing is that rising oil prices are dramatically improving. That will sweeten the outlook for Canadian oil producers, as analysts upgrade future earnings expectations. But, as promising as this sounds, forward-looking valuations for domestic oil producers tell a far more cautionary tale.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$40.960.00(0.00%)
- Imperial Oil Ltd$44.460.00(0.00%)
- ARC Resources Ltd$21.570.00(0.00%)
- Enerplus Corp$12.110.00(0.00%)
- Cenovus Energy Inc$19.460.00(0.00%)
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd$2.520.00(0.00%)
- Enbridge Inc$57.230.00(0.00%)
- Suncor Energy Inc$42.280.00(0.00%)
- Updated January 20 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.