ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Almost as soon as Canada’s near-record 95,000-job May employment surge was unveiled in Statistics Canada’s labour force survey last Friday, economists began dismissing the dramatic rise as unsustainable. Others have raised an even more damning possibility – maybe it’s just flat-out wrong.Report Typo/Error
- Home Depot Inc$132.460.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd$141.700.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd$191.300.00(0.00%)
- West Fraser Timber Co Ltd$50.640.00(0.00%)
- Canfor Corp$15.430.00(0.00%)
- Canfor Pulp Products Inc$10.270.00(0.00%)
- Weyerhaeuser Co$32.930.00(0.00%)
- Rayonier Inc$28.090.00(0.00%)
- Updated December 7 3:36 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.