ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Abenomics and U.S. Federal Reserve guidance, by creating global bond market and currency volatility, have been the main driver of domestic asset performance over the past few weeks. The sensitivity of Canadian equity market sectors to changes in global currency rates should provide guidance as to what investors can expect in the days ahead.Report Typo/Error
- Manulife Financial Corp$23.24-0.20(-0.85%)
- Manulife Financial Corp$17.49-0.12(-0.68%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$51.87-0.69(-1.31%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$39.03-0.40(-1.01%)
- Thomson Reuters Corp$57.53+0.06(+0.10%)
- Thomson Reuters Corp$43.31+0.13(+0.30%)
- Great-West Lifeco Inc$34.75-0.49(-1.39%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,052.52+24.99(+0.17%)
- Updated December 2 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.