The verdict is in: we’ve jumped the shark.
At this point it barely matters that Black Friday started south of the U.S. border. Seemingly everybody in Canada wants to offer a deal, including Laurentian Bank of Canada.
The Quebec-based lender just announced details of a Black Friday sale on guaranteed investment certificates, offering Canadians elevated returns on these products. Anyone who invests in a Laurentian GIC this weekend can earn as much as 3.15 per cent if they lock the rate in for five years.Report Typo/Error
- Laurentian Bank of Canada$61.110.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Western Bank$29.800.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$69.440.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$81.820.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$101.410.00(0.00%)
- National Bank of Canada$58.230.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$75.630.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$88.960.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 17 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.