The market can’t seem to get enough of Alberta’s oil sands crude these days, and the weakening loonie is only adding to a growing list of positive factors for producers.
Western Canada Select heavy crude blend for March delivery sold on Friday at an unseasonably strong discount of $18.25 (U.S.) a barrel to U.S. benchmark West Texas Intermediate.Report Typo/Error
- Baytex Energy Corp$5.840.00(0.00%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$4.45-0.05(-1.11%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$41.280.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$31.43+0.66(+2.14%)
- MEG Energy Corp$7.720.00(0.00%)
- Enbridge Inc$56.830.00(0.00%)
- Enbridge Inc$43.27+0.18(+0.42%)
- BP PLC$37.66-0.10(-0.26%)
- Updated January 13 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.