The market can’t seem to get enough of Alberta’s oil sands crude these days, and the weakening loonie is only adding to a growing list of positive factors for producers.
Western Canada Select heavy crude blend for March delivery sold on Friday at an unseasonably strong discount of $18.25 (U.S.) a barrel to U.S. benchmark West Texas Intermediate.Report Typo/Error
- Baytex Energy Corp$4.220.00(0.00%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$3.140.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$42.840.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$32.020.00(0.00%)
- MEG Energy Corp$6.090.00(0.00%)
- Enbridge Inc$54.680.00(0.00%)
- Enbridge Inc$40.900.00(0.00%)
- BP PLC$33.780.00(0.00%)
- Updated March 24 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.