In a normal market, the news that Aritzia Inc.’s initial public offering was boosted to $400-million because of strong institutional demand would be stellar news. “Risk on,” we’d say. The end of investor dithering.
But this is not a normal market and it hasn’t been for a long time. Despite scorching share prices in many sectors, which normally make investors more aggressive, would-be buyers are still showing their thirst for safe and stable yield.Report Typo/Error
- Encana Corp$16.970.00(0.00%)
- Encana Corp$12.770.00(0.00%)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp$17.410.00(0.00%)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp$13.120.00(0.00%)
- Capital Power Corp$23.120.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX REIT INDEX153.07-0.72(-0.47%)
- Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust$14.140.00(0.00%)
- First Capital Realty Inc$20.140.00(0.00%)
- Mainstreet Health Investments Inc$9.480.00(0.00%)
- Updated December 5 3:59 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.