The post-game riot in Vancouver following the Canucks' game seven loss to the Boston Bruins sparked an orgy of violence, looting, destruction and photo taking. Dozens of photos show fans and citizens snapping pics and taking video, send them to us and we'll showcase them.
And if you have photos of the other side of Wednesday night's debacle -- places where rioters were stopped, or where fans stayed calm -- share those with us too.
Send us your photos
There are two ways to share photos with The Globe and Mail:
If you're not on Flickr, you can upload an image with our custom tool. Select the Breaking News category
Send us your YouTube videos
Did you film any spectacular scenes? Share it with
The Globe and Mail's YouTube channel.
- Try to keep it to one minute or less
- Along with the video, please share your name
How to share your YouTube video:
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel
- Once the video is uploaded, click Share below the video.
- Click E-mail
- Type TheGlobeandMail into the To field (And tell us your name, the name of the community and anything you think we should know about why it's great)
- Click Send E-mail
- Voila! You've just shared your YouTube video with The Globe and Mail's editors