The Globe and Mail Centre
351 King Street East
To report an issue with a specific article on our site, please use the Report An Error link at the end of the story. For common questions and concerns about The Globe and Mail, please visit our Globe Help portal.
Looking for help with your subscription or account?
Browse or search through our knowledge base of commonly asked questions here.
Ask us a question about your subscription, corporate account, or print delivery.
Call Us for Reader Support
Account Maintenance – 1-800-387-5400 (Print Inquiries, Update Credit Card, Change Contact information, New Subscriptions).
Technical Support – 1-855-813-6111 (support for apps, mobile website, desktop).
Manage your Print Subscription
For, Address Change, Suspensions/Restarts, Complaints, Credit Card Update, Make a payment, Carrier Tip) visit the customer care centre.
Publisher and CEO
- Phillip Crawley, Publisher and CEO
- Contact Sylvia Stead, Public Editor
- David Walmsley – Editor-in-Chief
- Sinclair Stewart – Deputy Editor
- Derek DeCloet – Executive Editor and Editor, Report on Business
- Kevin Siu – Managing Editor, Longform, Features, Opinion
- Cynthia Young – Head of Audience
- Angela Pacienza – Head of Experience
- Dennis Choquette – Head of Enterprise
- Tony Keller – Editorial Page Editor
- Natasha Hassan – Opinion Editor
- Adrian Norris – Head of Newsroom Development, Budgets and Staffing
- Sylvia Stead – Public Editor
- Christine Brousseau, National Editor
- Nicole MacIntyre, Deputy National Editor
- Angela Murphy, Foreign Editor
- Affan Chowdhry, Deputy Foreign Editor
- Robert Fife, Ottawa Bureau Chief
- Wendy Cox, British Columbia and Alberta Editor
- Patrick Dell, Senior Video Editor
Report on Business
- Derek DeCloet, Executive Editor / Editor, Report on Business
- Mark Heinzl, Deputy Editor, Report on Business
- Darcy Keith, Investment Editor
- Claire Neary, Senior Editor
- Roula Meditskos, Senior Editor (on leave)
- Aron Yeomanson, Senior Editor
- Duncan Hood, Editor, Report on Business Magazine / Director of Features
- Rita Trichur, Financial Services Editor
- D’Arcy McGovern, Real Estate Editor
- Sarah Efron, Small Business Editor
- Tom Maloney, Careers Editor
Features, Sports & Opinion
- Natasha Hassan, Opinion Editor
- Shawna Richer, Sports and Features Editor
- Craig Offman, Arts Editor
- Hayley Mick, Health Editor
- Barry Hertz, Film Editor
- Maryam Siddiqi, Lifestyle Editor
- Andrew Sardone, Editorial Director, Globe Style
- Domini Clark, Travel Editor
- Ryan MacDonald, Head of Programming
- Melissa Stasiuk, Deputy Head of Programming
- Patrick Brethour, Senior News Editor
- Books (Books@globeandmail.com)
- Careers (email@example.com)
- Foreign desk (Foreign@globeandmail.com)
- Letters to The Editor (Letters@globeandmail.com)
- Report on Business: General Feedback (ROB@globeandmail.com)
- Report on Business: Stock Questions/Suggestions (Stocks@globeandmail.com)
- Sports (SportsMailbox@globeandmail.com)
- Sylvia Stead, Public Editor
Almost all Globe and Mail staff, including reporters, can be contacted by e-mail.
In most cases the e-mail address follows this formula:
first initial +
last name +
@globeandmail.com. For example, Jeffrey Simpson is
Please note that this address formula only applies to staff members; if you wish to contact freelance writers, please contact the section in which they appeared.
There are also a couple of cases in which names are duplicated and therefore don't follow the pattern. They are as follows:
- Mike Anderson, Ad Services (MWAnderson@globeandmail.com)
- Patrick White (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How do I make a submission to the newspaper?
Send your submission to the section of the newspaper in which you wish your piece to appear.
Here are some general guidelines:
If you're sending your letter or article by e-mail, the contents must be sent in the body of the e-mail message as plain text only. Please do not use Microsoft Word format or rich text format (RTF), and please do not send the letter or article as an attachment.
Letters to the Editor:
Letters to the Editor should be exclusive to The Globe and Mail. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. Try to keep letters to fewer than 150 words. Letters may be edited for length and clarity. To submit a letter by e-mail, contact email@example.com.
Contributors whose work has been accepted for publication will be asked to sign a freelance agreement that explains the publication rights being purchased by The Globe and Mail. Articles submitted for use on the comment page should be about 700 words long, and must include the name, mailing address and daytime phone number of the writer. Writers will be contacted within three days if their pieces are accepted for publication. Writers who have not been contacted within that period, or within a shorter period they have stipulated at the top of their submissions, should assume their work will not be published.
See the full submission guidelines.
See the full submission guidelines.