Skip to main content
Open this photo in gallery:

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro.LEAH MILLIS/Reuters

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said on Friday the United States was still planning to hold another round of trade talks with Chinese negotiators.

“We continue to plan to have the Chinese negotiators come here,” Navarro told CNBC. Earlier on Friday, Trump called into question whether the next round of talks would take place in early September.

Follow related authors and topics

Authors and topics you follow will be added to your personal news feed in Following.

Interact with The Globe