As the federal election heats up, Canadians across the country are turning their attention to choosing our next leader. To help you make a more informed decision, The Globe and Mail is launching a new and improved Globe Politics newsletter with a mix of exclusive analysis, daily poll results, election outcome predictions, tales from the insiders, and more.
If you already subscribe to the Globe Politics newsletter, you don't have to do a thing. You will automatically begin receiving the improved newsletter starting on September 8.
If you're not already a subscriber, you can sign up today.
Why should you sign up? Here are 5 great reasons:
- It’s now personally edited in Ottawa by Chris Hannay, the Globe’s digital politics editor
- It’s the only newsletter in Canada with daily poll numbers
- New exclusive weekly analysis from Globe columnist John Ibbitson
- Includes a weekly prediction of which party will win, from the Globe’s proprietary election prediction calculator
- More personality, more insider stories, more colour and all around better coverage than anyone else in Canada
After the election, we'll be moving to a new, permanent format for the Globe Politics. Let us know what you like - and don't like - about the changes to the newsletter in the comments section below. We take every suggestion seriously.