It's auto show season, which of course means auto show deals.
To coincide with the opening of the Toronto auto show today, Nissan Canada has launched an appropriately named Toronto Auto Show Bonus on the Altima midsize sedan worth $750 on lease and finance deals. That is on top of other factory and dealer offers and it's available to Ontario customers only – though expect similar incentives to become available to non-Ontarians as other auto shows roll west to Vancouver.
Unhaggle.com CEO Andrew Tai points out Nissan has similar sweeteners on a variety of other Nissan and Infiniti models, including a total of $1,500 on cash, finance and lease transactions for the Infiniti QX50 crossover.
Many manufacturers do the auto show deals and they often remain in effect for months after shows have closed. To get the very best out of your deal, it's important to keep track of these extra bonus dollars.
Deals of the Week also noticed combined incentives of nearly $4,500 on the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, a similar amount on the Cadillac SRV SUV and nearly $4,000 on the Lincoln MKX SUV (sport-utility vehicle).
Auto shows, of course, exist primarily to get the buying public primed for the spring buying seasons during these dreary months of winter. Don't overlook the bonus money, however.
Deals of the Week consulted with www.unhaggle.com, Car Help Canada, www.carcostcanada.com, and other sources on these offers. As usual, pricing information here is subject to change and dealer discounts vary, so consult your dealer for all the final details, including expiry dates for all offers.
2015 Nissan Altima Sedan V4 CVT 2.5 SL
- MSRP: $29,398
- Freight, dealer prep, air conditioning tax: $1,830
- Dealer discount (estimated): $1,450
- Factory discount: $2,000 (Manufacturer incentive includes Ontario-only auto show bonus)
- Taxable subtotal: $27,778
- Total price with 13 per cent HST: $31,389.14
- The $750 auto show bonus is available with 0.99 per cent financing for 48 or 60 months, 1.99 per cent for 84 months, or a 1.49 per cent lease rate for 48 or 60 months. A 0.25 per cent loyalty rate reduction is available for leasecadila and finance rates.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan Ltd
- MSRP: $30,699
- Freight, dealer prep, fees and air conditioning tax: $1,830
- Dealer discount (estimated): $1,475
- Factory discount: $3,000 (manufacturer incentive)
- Taxable subtotal: $28,054
- Total price with 13 per cent HST: $31,701.02
- A $750 manufacturer incentive is available with zero per cent financing for 48 or 60 months, 1.99 per cent for 84 months, or a 1.99 per cent lease rate for 48 months, 2.99 per cent for 60 months. A 0.25 per cent loyalty rate reduction is available for lease and finance customers.
2015 Cadillac SRX 4WD Luxury
- MSRP: $50,830
- Freight, dealer prep, AC tax: $1,935
- Dealer discount (estimated): $3,050
- Factory discount: $1,500 (factory incentive.)
- Taxable subtotal: $48,215
- Total price with 13 per cent HST: $54,482.95
- All incentives are available with 3.49 per cent financing for 48 or 60 months, 4.99 per cent for 84 months, or if you lease, the factory incentive rises to $2,500 and can be combined with 0.9 per cent for 48 months.
2015 Lincoln MKX 4WD
- MSRP: $45,890
- Freight, PDI, AC tax: $1,935
- Dealer discount (estimated): $1,860
- Factory discount: $2,000 (manufacturer incentive)
- Taxable subtotal: $43,965
- Total price with 13 per cent HST: $49,680.45
- The dealer discount and a $1,000 factory incentive are available with zero per cent financing for 48 or 60 months, or a 0.99 per cent lease rate for 48 months.
. Calculations based on Ontario customers. Please note that while the information above is accurate at the time of publication, incentives are given at the discretion of individual dealers, and may be changed or discontinued at any time. Where noted, "dealer discounts" are negotiated with the customer on a case-by-case basis. Unhaggle Savings are actual discounts received by Unhaggle customers.
Like us on Facebook
Add us to your circles
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.