Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Third-quarter results from Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA-T) were "mostly in-line with expectations," but Desjardins Capital Markets has adjusted its forecasts for the company.
"We tweaked our forward estimates slightly to reflect a slightly better subscriber trend and increased capex guidance for FY18. While we continue to support the company’s U.S. cable acquisition strategy, we see the stock as less compelling on a valuation basis at this time," said analyst Maher Yaghi.Report Typo/Error
- WSP Global Inc$50.11+0.02(+0.04%)
- Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust$41.58-0.29(-0.69%)
- Cogeco Communications Inc$90.71-0.36(-0.40%)
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP$43.83+0.06(+0.14%)
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP$34.87+0.36(+1.04%)
- Citigroup Inc$66.58-0.02(-0.03%)
- Updated August 18 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.