Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Third-quarter results from Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA-T) were "mostly in-line with expectations," but Desjardins Capital Markets has adjusted its forecasts for the company.
"We tweaked our forward estimates slightly to reflect a slightly better subscriber trend and increased capex guidance for FY18. While we continue to support the company’s U.S. cable acquisition strategy, we see the stock as less compelling on a valuation basis at this time," said analyst Maher Yaghi.Report Typo/Error
- WSP Global Inc$50.700.00(0.00%)
- Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust$40.950.00(0.00%)
- Cogeco Communications Inc$90.730.00(0.00%)
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP$43.770.00(0.00%)
- Brookfield Renewable Partners LP$34.920.00(0.00%)
- Citigroup Inc$67.230.00(0.00%)
- Updated August 23 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.