The strength of financial stocks in the past year means it’s time to look at whether you’re overexposed to the sector.
ETF investors, be on the lookout for pairings of funds that can give you an alarmingly high weighting to financials. Example: Combining a broad Canadian equity ETF – say, iShares Core S&P/TSX Capped Composite Index ETF (XIC) – with a Canadian dividend fund.Report Typo/Error
- iShares Core S&P/TSX Capped Composite Index ETF$23.940.00(0.00%)
- iShares Canadian Select Dividend Index ETF$24.490.00(0.00%)
- Vanguard FTSE Canadian High Dividend Yield Idx ETF$32.680.00(0.00%)
- PowerShares Canadian Dividend Index ETF$27.200.00(0.00%)
- BMO Canadian Dividend ETF$16.990.00(0.00%)
- iShares S&P TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index ETF$25.590.00(0.00%)
- First Asset Active Canadian Dividend ETF Common$9.390.00(0.00%)
- First Trust AlphaDEX Canadian Dividend ETF$19.060.00(0.00%)
- Horizons Alphapro Dividend Etf$15.150.00(0.00%)
- Purpose Core Dividend Series A$26.650.00(0.00%)
- Updated at previous session's close. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.