Canadian stocks are well-represented in a new global index that tracks companies taking a long-term approach to their strategy and performance.
But the Canadian names might surprise: ARC Resources Ltd., Teck Resources Ltd., Gildan Activewear Inc. and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce reside among a global elite that have an uncanny ability to develop plans for the future, rather than scramble from quarter to quarter.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian National Railway Co$102.17+0.93(+0.92%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$107.22+0.56(+0.53%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$93.55+0.53(+0.57%)
- Gildan Activewear Inc$37.83+0.30(+0.80%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$44.860.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$211.65+1.25(+0.59%)
- Telus Corp$45.96+0.30(+0.66%)
- ARC Resources Ltd$18.41+0.01(+0.05%)
- Updated May 23 9:37 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.