Canadian stocks are well-represented in a new global index that tracks companies taking a long-term approach to their strategy and performance.
But the Canadian names might surprise: ARC Resources Ltd., Teck Resources Ltd., Gildan Activewear Inc. and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce reside among a global elite that have an uncanny ability to develop plans for the future, rather than scramble from quarter to quarter.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian National Railway Co$100.00-1.21(-1.20%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$106.94+0.27(+0.25%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$92.25-0.25(-0.27%)
- Gildan Activewear Inc$37.59-0.79(-2.06%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$48.42-0.36(-0.74%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$191.37-1.40(-0.73%)
- Telus Corp$44.51-0.28(-0.63%)
- ARC Resources Ltd$15.79+0.03(+0.19%)
- Updated August 18 4:18 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.