Emerging market stocks continue to take a beating in 2014. Indexes that track the so-called BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China – are among the world’s worst performers in the first week of the year, following a big underperformance compared to developed markets in 2013. And few observers are willing to make a contrarian call in their defence.Report Typo/Error
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund$41.11+0.10(+0.24%)
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets All Cap Index ETF$33.24+0.01(+0.03%)
- BMO Emerging Markets Bond Hedged To Cad Index Etf$17.01+0.06(+0.35%)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF$31.39+0.04(+0.13%)
- BMO MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF$19.57+0.08(+0.41%)
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets IMI Index ETF$26.38+0.02(+0.08%)
- Updated May 26 3:46 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.