Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Raymond James analyst Chris Thompson downgraded Newmarket Gold Inc. (NMI-T) in reaction to the announcement from Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (KLG-T) that it has struck an all-stock $1.01-billion deal to buy the company.
The combined company will be called Kirkland Lake Gold and be based in Toronto.Report Typo/Error
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$51.57-0.43(-0.83%)
- Encana Corp$11.54+0.05(+0.44%)
- Encana Corp$9.17+0.11(+1.21%)
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc$30.98-0.07(-0.23%)
- Klondex Mines Ltd$4.04-0.04(-0.98%)
- Arizona Mining Inc$3.050.00(0.00%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$55.56-0.27(-0.48%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$44.20+0.17(+0.39%)
- Updated August 18 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.