Our roundup of Canadian small-caps making news and on the move today.
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. shares fell 9 per cent Friday after the company said it will postpone the announcement of its fourth-quarter and year-end financial results.
After markets closed Friday, a press release was issued by London, Ontario-based law firm Siskinds stating it has commenced an investigation "into the accounting and other practices and disclosures" of the company.Report Typo/Error
- Denison Mines Corp$0.640.00(0.00%)
- GMP Capital Inc$3.450.00(0.00%)
- Freehold Royalties Ltd$13.550.00(0.00%)
- Canyon Services Group Inc$7.000.00(0.00%)
- Resolute Forest Products Inc$4.70+0.10(+2.17%)
- Resolute Forest Products Inc$6.270.00(0.00%)
- TSO3 Inc$2.960.00(0.00%)
- Paramount Resources Ltd$21.350.00(0.00%)
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp$13.780.00(0.00%)
- Updated May 26 3:48 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.