Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
TMX Group Ltd. (X-T) is targeting more cost reductions as part of ongoing efforts to "streamline the organization.”
The company said it cut jobs in the third quarter “to realize meaningful synergies,” and is looking to find more cost reductions “related largely to compensation and benefits of $8-to-$10-million per year.”Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite810.12+1.53(+0.19%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,442.01+25.08(+0.16%)
- TMX Group Ltd$70.62+0.06(+0.09%)
- WestJet Airlines Ltd$22.78-0.09(-0.39%)
- Suncor Energy Inc$42.59+0.01(+0.02%)
- Suncor Energy Inc$31.63+0.34(+1.09%)
- Polymet Mining Corp$0.85-0.02(-2.30%)
- D-Box Technologies Inc$0.330.00(0.00%)
- Calian Group Ltd$26.74+0.29(+1.10%)
- Plaza Retail REIT$4.72+0.01(+0.21%)
- Updated May 26 9:30 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.