Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
New Flyer Industries Inc. (NFI-T) says its largest shareholder, Marcopolo S.A., has sold 4.5 million common shares of New Flyer, or about 7.4 per cent of its shares, through a “bought block trade” arranged by a syndicate of underwriters led by CIBC World Markets.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.49-0.38(-0.05%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,082.21-15.63(-0.10%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$53.11-0.45(-0.84%)
- Ceres Global Ag Corp$5.13+0.02(+0.39%)
- Pattern Energy Group Inc$24.12-0.02(-0.08%)
- Tembec Inc$4.54-0.02(-0.44%)
- Paramount Resources Ltd$20.79-0.36(-1.70%)
- Teranga Gold Corp$2.88+0.02(+0.70%)
- Updated August 16 10:03 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.