Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Brookfield Capital Partners Ltd. says it now owns just over 13 per cent of Performance Sports Group Ltd. (PSG-T) after buying another about 1.5 million shares, or about a 3-per-cent stake, over the past two weeks.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.690.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,128.690.00(0.00%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$2.930.00(0.00%)
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund$17.110.00(0.00%)
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc$1.590.00(0.00%)
- Perpetual Energy Inc$1.330.00(0.00%)
- Tourmaline Oil Corp$26.930.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 24 3:56 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.