Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Cervus Equipment Corp (CVL-T) says it’s seeking a long term sale and leaseback of approximately $50- to $60-million worth of its real estate assets.
"While the majority of our dealerships are already located in leased premises, there is an opportunity to work with a long term landlord specializing in commercial real estate to capitalize on the value of our dynamic real estate portfolio,” stated chief financial officer Randy Muth in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite777.250.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,319.560.00(0.00%)
- D-Box Technologies Inc$0.320.00(0.00%)
- Cineplex Inc$52.920.00(0.00%)
- Calian Group Ltd$26.870.00(0.00%)
- MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd$64.110.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$4.190.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.460.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.490.00(0.00%)
- Medical Facilities Corp$14.930.00(0.00%)
- AGF Management Ltd$6.340.00(0.00%)
- AlarmForce Industries Inc$10.700.00(0.00%)
- Updated June 23 3:42 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.