Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
IBI Group Inc. (IBG-T) says it will redeem the entire aggregate principal amount of $31.2-million of its outstanding 7-per-cent convertible unsecured subordinated debentures due June 30, 2019.
It said conversion price is $5 per common share. The debentures will be redeemed on Oct. 31, 2016.
“The total redemption amount payable for each $1,000 principal amount of the debentures will equal a redemption price of $1,000 plus accrued and unpaid interest of $23.59 up to but excluding the redemption date,” the company said in a release.
Its stock was halted after markets closed on Thursday.
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN803.670.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,476.940.00(0.00%)
- IBI Group Inc$7.120.00(0.00%)
- Fiera Capital Corp$14.000.00(0.00%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$10.790.00(0.00%)
- Alterra Power Corp$5.220.00(0.00%)
- Callidus Capital Corp$15.260.00(0.00%)
- Updated May 23 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.