Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
A leading investor in British betting company William Hill, Parvus Asset Management, said it would oppose any reverse takeover of Canadian firm Amaya Inc (AYA-T), given its “limited strategic logic”.Report Typo/Error
- Magellan Aerospace Corp$20.65+0.18(+0.88%)
- Jaguar Mining Inc$0.40-0.02(-3.61%)
- Amaya Inc$25.32-0.41(-1.59%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$7.84+0.14(+1.82%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$7.82+0.12(+1.56%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$4.19+0.02(+0.36%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$5.65-0.03(-0.53%)
- Updated May 23 11:43 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.